In 2016, our first FastForward conference sold out, with 150 music industry delegates in attendance from 16 different countries over two inspiring & insightful days. By the end of the event, everyone knew everyone, and a new community within the music business was formed. With tickets for our next conference hotly anticipated, don’t miss the opportunity of joining the conversation around the future of the modern music industry – get your Delegate Pass today and join us in Amsterdam for FastForward 2017!
FFWD2017 Delegate Pass: £210 - £250 (incl. VAT)
What does the Delegate Pass get me?
– Access to both days and all content of FFWD2017;
– Access to all social events for FFWD2017, including the Welcome Drinks at SkyLounge Amsterdam, Conference Evenings, and the infamous Pancake Breakfast at The Pancake Bakery on the Saturday morning;
– Access to the Delegate network of up to 150 industry representatives from all over the world, including our Speaker lineup;
– Lunch, served at Delirium Cafe, included for both days of the conference;
– Delegate Program & other goodies. More info to come!
— OR —
Use the form below:
Click here for our Delegate Pass & Conference Terms & Conditions.
What does my Delegate Pass get me?
Your Delegate Pass gains you entry to both days of the conference. That’s 7 panels, 4 keynote presentations and 19 specialist “FastFifteen” presentations all focussed on topics that will shape the future of the music industry, from making money to making music itself.
In addition, it gets you in to both nights of Social Events, as well as the FFWD2017 Welcome Party on Wednesday 22 February at SkyLounge Amsterdam,and our Pancake Breakfast on Saturday 25 February at The Pancake Bakery.
How do I get to FastForward 2017?
Amsterdam is easily accessible by plane, train and automobile. There are literally dozens of flights into Schiphol Amsterdam Airport everyday across multiple airlines, and Eurostar has regular train services to Amsterdam Centraal Station.
Once you’re in Amsterdam the Muziekgebouw isn’t far away – only a short walk or tram ride to the East from Amsterdam Centraal (you can’t miss the glass concert hall on the river IJ). If you’re driving, there is underground parking available at the venue.
For more info, please see our Getting There section
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any further questions about FFWD2017, the best way to get in touch is email the FastForward Team at email@example.com.